The Auburn YMCA was organized in 1859 and is one of the oldest YMCA’s in the United States. The camp on the east side of Owasco Lake was established in 1913, with activities designed to help the “physical, mental, and moral development of the boy.” A major objective of the camp was to make sure all the campers learned how to swim by the end of each session. Camp Y-Owasco was an all-boys camp until 1965 when it merged with the all-girls Edgewater camp.
Status: Available | $100
Interested in adopting this object?